And Goodbye to Diana and Efim...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideas what happened? Was on earlier this 24 hours.  For those of us who have been on RLC for a long time this has happened before - complete loss of reference - and then spontaneously returned again. Maybe...

cas

Ideas what happened? Was on earlier this 24 hours.  For those of us who have been on RLC for a long time this has happened before - complete loss of reference - and then spontaneously returned again. Maybe...

cas

goes on "tanya identified," I think I'm guilty

There is a chance that this couple will be back, if they want to stay, despite the fact that they have been identified. Since VK is now private, the RLC might let them stay, because this pair is economically valuable to them. Let's hope so.

There is a chance that this couple will be back, if they want to stay, despite the fact that they have been identified. Since VK is now private, the RLC might let them stay, because this pair is economically valuable to them. Let's hope so.

especially since this is not the first time that DC members sharing photos Facebook or vk, and that nothing has happen. in any case, I actually share vk pictures tanya, but it is out of the question that I share his name in public! I wanted to share that CC members see tanya in another context, but in no case to put tanya in trouble focusing, or give his name here ..

Guest xvoyeurx

yes,j agree,if this couple don't come back on rlc,j'm sure everybody cancel suscription

Guest observer1

The one couple that was making this site enjoyable again is now gone.  could be any number of reasons but remember the lesson, no sharing of their personal info.  they will be missed.

A lot are saying this about their personal info but I have a few questions...

1) Does anyone actually know what the terms of the tenants' contracts are?

Answer - NO

2) Private data should not be shared.

Answer - if its on a public page on Facebook or equivalent then it is in the public domain, and thus not private.  If there was anything RLC didn't like about their Facebook entries then they would have them removed BEFORE they took up their tenancy. .

3) Does anyone really know why they've gone (or removed, evicted or whatever)?

Answer : NO

4) Posting pictures on here has caused them to leave or be removed.

Answer : Nobody knows but there have been plenty of others who have had their pictures on here whether taken from the RLC site or from some other source.  They are all still in residence on RLC.

For those of you that are saying that the private pictures aren't private because they're on VK/Facebook, stop being so clueless. There is a reason why these people DON'T USE THEIR REAL NAMES. Or why for the most part, they never show their computer screen to the camera. It's to stop people from prying into their lives outside of the apartments and to prevent harassment from stalkers and creeps, who for example, want to go out of their way to find out their personal information and post it on sites like this one. And also, those pictures are for their friends and families to see. WE ARE NOT THEIR FRIENDS. WE ARE NOT THEIR FAMILY.

It's true that posting the personal pictures of them may not have had anything to do with them taking the apartment offline. Or, it could have had everything to do with it. The bottom line is this, if you can't understand that digging into their personal lives, like finding out their real names and posting it or sharing those kinds of pictures is over stepping your boundaries, then you're a creep. You are only here to watch them in the apartments. Anything other than that is stalking.