What are they playing now ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stk18685

So I left for a couple hours of boozing myself and nothing came of gray shirt, yellow sweater and Efin?  >:(

Yellow shirt girl woke up and saw her looking at the cameras before she put on her bra lol. It was weird feeling her look at me. Not professional of you Yellow shirt girl  ;)

And now Diana is Humping Efim in the living room while he screams as if he enjoys it ... O_O the fu** ???

zkHKFQL.png

See what I mean?

Guest Doct19

Yellow shirt girl woke up and saw her looking at the cameras before she put on her bra lol. It was weird feeling her look at me. Not professional of you Yellow shirt girl  ;)

And now Diana is Humping Efim in the living room while he screams as if he enjoys it ... O_O the fu** ???

zkHKFQL.png

J'aime ces deux personnes pour ça

Ils sont super, gaie et beaux,  et ils s'amusent

See what I mean?

zkHKFQL.png

J'aime ces deux personnes pour ça

Ils sont super, gaie et beaux,  et ils s'amusent

See what I mean?

He must be fantasizing she's drilling him hard with a strap-on.

yeah they did a bunch of different positions. I think the two girls were complaining about the bed/couch and they were showing them that there was nothing wrong with it.

First they were talking in the kitchen, then they all wlaked to the couch, looked at it and ruslan jumped on it with a "seems perfect to me look on his face" then she started to ride him and then they all went back again.

different, but fun to watch :P

Guest observer1

Too much alcohol for her i think.

They all got totally hammered.  This morning, I expected them all to be like walking train wrecks but they were surprisingly fresh, especially D & E.