B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Well that is too bad because all the tenants that have been in that place spends more time out on the balcony than they on camera.

You can see them quite well now via cam 4 in the hall

??where do they hide or come from... now  Olivia and Olyana ?? are back?? were they gone  and where at this time of night ? so confusing   is Ulyana still here ...must be ??

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Eva "alive" still on the floor in the bathroom

then who is the girl in shorts with nice titties that Russ took off her bra ... I thought eva had tiny titties ..thanks 

and while im asking was Ulyana at the party ? I thought I read that ??  and Martina ????  just not much commented on here tonight ... it all seems like so much potential...  thanks if any one cares to comment 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

then who is the girl in shorts with nice titties that Russ took off her bra ... I thought eva had tiny titties ..thanks 

and while im asking was Ulyana at the party ? I thought I read that ??  and Martina ????  just not much commented on here tonight ... it all seems like so much potential...  thanks if any one cares to comment 

Ulyana is in the LR and have been there all the time 😉 and yes, it was Ulyana Rus kissed 

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ulyana is in the LR and have been there all the time 😉 and yes, it was Ulyana Rus kissed 

wow to me sure doesn't look like her at all... so many thanks