B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

One girl who wont put up with his shit is Harley...she's still my hero for calling out that arrogant prick that stayed in the COV during the winter a few months ago.  All girls party and him.  It was RLC epic.

30 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

With this crew along with Kylie and Rus, I have only one question..... which room holds the drugs these addicts will need to consume over the next 1/2 day?

Rus doesnt do drugs...he's a natural dope.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

just turn it off if you don't want to see it

No need I haven't had a sub for over a month.  It's interesting to see how RLC manipulates the percieved top events of the day to generate subs.  This one is to ensure they snare the NA west coast.  The party will end at 5am.

Oh...and nothing will happen 

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No need I haven't had a sub for over a month.  It's interesting to see how RLC manipulates the percieved top events of the day to generate subs.  This one is to ensure they snare the NA west coast.  The party will end at 5am

RLC wants to make money.
and they have to pay for the apartments and the tenants.
it's a party, like many, and it ends maybe around 5:00 or maybe 4:00, and of course the ending takes into account US viewing habits. that's okay for me. I watch as long as I like it, when I don't like it anymore I turn it off and go to bed.
A nice party, nothing more. the entertainment is ok.
I'm not tired yet.

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

RLC wants to make money.
it's a party, like many, and it ends maybe around 5:00 or maybe 4:00, and of course the ending takes into account US viewing habits. that's okay for me. I watch as long as I like it, when I don't like it anymore I turn it off and go to bed.
I'm not tired yet.

...a sucker born every minute:dodgy:

2 hours ago, DWI said:

But of course we're talking about Eva here...the ultimate bisexual seductress. That said, I don't think anything sexual will happen tonight.....too many people. But I think Eva and Mat are still ok with the rest of the apartments other than Martina for some  reason...I can't figure that out. By now I would have thought Martina would have met Eva but that hasn't happened yet. Can anyone suggest a reason for that?

Martina’s priorities have changed , I think it will be even more things happening in summer for her .. Eva and Mat and Kylie and Rus are all tenants and both couples that everyone has no problem visiting them and spending  time with them .. one reason is of course that their apartments have no “ being loud “ problems , therefore , parties or whatever events can happen without any major worries ..

If it wasn’t Kylie who wants to show off her husband and his skills and plus to satisfy her enthusiasm of “ look , me and Rus can make the best on cameras “ , I wouldn’t be surprised seeing Harley more than anyone ending up in anything with Eva and Matvei .. Ulyana is selective on shows and Olivia , well , I think she would do exclusively …😂

I simply like to watch 3 of the most wonderful tens to we have had the chance to watch since last September , with Harley proving ( for the things she did and shared ) to be an amazing addition and I think everyone agrees that she was misused and treated like shit when she could easily still be part of the project with major and maximum success ..

When we have some quiet girls at the moment , the appearance of these 3 provides of much more entertainment , there’s as always this great chemistry they have being real life friends and with the two couples , I only find evenings like this one really nice and interesting seeing that good friendships have been built all those months and there’s a genuine good atmosphere despite the 3 girls not being part of RLC anymore..hopefully temporarily .. 

22 minutes ago, rado07 said:

RLC wants to make money.
I'm not tired yet.

As always 😇👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

what do you expect?
If there wasn't a party, people would be in bed and sleeping.
is it better then?

You keep answering on someone who can’t watch as he doesn’t subscribe anymore but STRANGELY despite not watching , he wants to get all information through the forum what’s happening .. Well , someone who doesn’t like the project anymore but wanting to know details ..nothing more to add .