Monster

Any pictures of the golden shower?

check with "kastroni" I'm sure he is selling them on black market

I think fkfk is Kastroni by another name.

No, i'm not Kastroni ;)

About "golden shower"... While he did this on her butt, she loudly laughing. Then he put his hand under her pussy and asked to do the same, but she did not want any. Even before while all the guests was in the kitchen he asked everyone what they think about anal sex. One girl said that she tryed once, others said that it is not normal, Diana seemed tolerates it. When the guests left them, Efim told her that wants to masturbate, she said okay, and he with the laptop went for a few minutes in to the toilet, while she left in kitchen alone.

About "golden shower"... While he did this on her butt, she loudly laughing. Then he put his hand under her pussy and asked to do the same, but she did not want any. Even before while all the guests was in the kitchen he asked everyone what they think about anal sex. One girl said that she tryed once, others said that it is not normal, Diana seemed tolerates it. When the guests left them, Efim told her that wants to masturbate, she said okay, and he with the laptop went for a few minutes in to the toilet, while she left in kitchen alone.

yo dije comera coño y comio esa noche ,

luego dije follaran levas libres y follaron levas libres

dije tendran sexo anal , y lo van a tener mas pronto que tarde .

tambien digo que volvera a haber sexo amigos , ya vereis ....

I think she gave him BJ in the shower but not 100% sure. He tried to push her head to go down on him when they woke up with the guests around the house but she just laughed it off and didn't go for it.

Wish he shared some of that sexual energy with someone like Ruslan who barely have any interest in his hot girl. Imagine if Efim was with Sofia who barely puts out once a week instead of Diana who does it on a daily basis. Poor Roman. All he got is his masturbation. Efim sure is not shy talking about sex with others wanting to check out ladies naked and getting in the bath tub with other couple. And that's just what we see in front of the cameras. Who knows what he is up to when he is outside the house. Can only imagine.