Game addict?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all worried for nothing. He loves sex way too much and such a horndog that he will never go more than a day without sex. It's just not possible for him. Plus Diana won't let him. She wants it almost as much.

To be honest I don't even know why to open a thread for something so abstract and far for true.

Anton, for example, comes home at around 7pm and spend the best part of his evening until late night in front of his computer playing games and not talking to anyone, it's 6-7 hours.

I have not noticed Efim doing anything even close to that.

Said that I have nothing against video games. It's just a way to spend time as watching movies or reading books. It's getting a more mature form of entertainment, not just for teenagers.  ;)

Said that I have nothing against video games. It's just a way to spend time as watching movies or reading books. It's getting a more mature form of entertainment, not just for teenagers.  ;)

Exactly. I don't get why so many people hate on games. Of course, as usual it's a problem when the guys do it but nobody has shit to say when Alma, Isabel or Maya do it.