Leora - Home Activities (2022) #52

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora he was doing physical exercises and then he went to the balcony on the SMS phone and with his fingers on the trigger 

Went in and went to the couch to watch TV and then Masturbation  with Mr black 

I thought she'd wack off out there. But at least she used no lube.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And what intel is that? I didn't hear anything about it, as i said earlier. Do you have a 100% source like others do? I'm fascinated to know.

The Russian speakers said that Eva was checked on May 10th and had to wait 10 more days which yesterday the forum said was May 20th.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And what intel is that? I didn't hear anything about it, as i said earlier. Do you have a 100% source like others do? I'm fascinated to know.

On 5/19/2022 at 9:52 AM, patou said:

Good evening 

I believe that tomorrow she has the results that Eva is not contagious to see her certificate to travel

Well that matches everything what was said last week, especially when she sighed on one call and said "You will have to get another appointment in 10 days time", which is where May 10th to 20th comes in which i told you about. Like i said before, he is ready, but it's all the bureaucracy that holds it all up, and if a vet says they need another look before issuing certificates, they have to wait and do as they're told. 

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

Well that matches everything what was said last week, especially when she sighed on one call and said "You will have to get another appointment in 10 days time", which is where May 10th to 20th comes in which i told you about. Like i said before, he is ready, but it's all the bureaucracy that holds it all up, and if a vet says they need another look before issuing certificates, they have to wait and do as they're told. 

YOU were the source

• Haha 1