B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

A possible pissed off Esmi or just bored with her routine , finally starts hanging out with the rest of the GOV ,after some valuable tips and hints by stunning Karol , hopefully some really good things to learn by Kristy and Co.( Alana / Beatrice as repeaters )…A great development for Esmi and it is finally time for her to start blossoming in ways that nobody can imagine , the summers are crazy in the Mediterranean Sea , let’s hope the aura ( and B2 roof view 😎😏 ) can start playing with the mind of beautiful Esmi …

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, peterete123 said:

that booty (Esmi) is amazing

Esmi is generally an amazing tenant and girl , I think she appeared on cameras for different reasons than any other RLC GOV we have ever seen , it might be at the moment that she and recent departed Tweety to be / have been the biggest desires from voyers to see this something more , for Tweety was to see her having sex with a guy and for Esmi to make anything sexual on cameras ..let’s see , team Esmi united  😌😌🥳🥳🤩 for the unexpected …

• Upvote 1

She definitely feels more free away from the shadow of her sister. It was a stupidity to settle them together in a room, as I had been saying in the beginning. Tenants should never share rooms, for the sake of their own privacy and space. I just hope she never loses her naturalness and becomes too fake.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She definiitely feels more free away from the shadow of her sister. It was a stupidity to settle them together in a room, as I had been saying in the beginning.

I don’t think it was  a mistake in the beginning …Zabava was extremely devastated of what was suddenly going on in her country , her sister’s appearance brought kind of safety , security , certainty that “ we are together on this little sister and we will go through “.. I still can remember the first slight smiles from Zabava a week or so later , Esmi always being this cold ,serious personality , being there as a soldier , ready to be as a shoeld for her sister , such a strong girl ..

But then , the war became for someone  who is thousand kilometers away , a tragic necessity , the mind absorbed the idea and got used to the daily disasters deciding that there’s nothing anyone can do , perhaps a prey every night for those ones who are dying for the decisions of dozens of stupid people .. 

Its summer in Barcelona , it is more than a month that the attitude of the sisters is like a rollercoaster , so many ups and downs , perhaps flirt adventures , new friendships , everyday for them brings the life to standards they used to know before all this madness like to the rest of us ..they got used ..and then , it is the life there , the feelings of living the life in “ must see it and experience it “ Barcelona ..the wise decision as the time has been passing by has for sure then become stupid , these girls aren’t children , they want fun , they want privacy , they can’t “ perform “ , be ,act , behave with the idea of “ pff , what my sister  will say ? “ ..or imagine being on a date and saying to potential lovers / boyfriends “ i live in an apartment with two other girls and my sister with whom I share also the bed”…now , imagine thinking anything with any of them sharing an evening and you hear this , “ COLD BALLS “ 🥶 instantly i would say in case you would ask to pass by the apartment and have a drink or a balcony talk or whatever ..

So , a great gesture from RLC in the beginning but now changes should be made ..let’s hope ..Esmi’s ass observing and watching is a major highlight of what we have watched from her all those months tonight in B2..

• Upvote 1