B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

On 5/30/2022 at 8:40 AM, moos54 said:

Luna is coming back tomorrow and Dana has been away for less than 24 hours, do you now want RLC to communicate what time the girls will have decided to come back when they are away to go to the beach? :angel:
I never understood this need to know everything

I simply don’t agree with the +24 hours absence of a tenant not to be communicated by RLC …. I have blamed repeatedly Leora and Malia doing this in the past , it is the same now .. I don’t care whose responsibility is , but such things should be communicated better , especially when a fresh tenant is on screen and as we know , the amount of CC members is significantly a small percentage amount than the actual RLC subscribers , meaning that people watch empty beds without knowing .. in my opinion , more than 24 hours of absence should be indicated , perhaps RLC doesn’t want to hurt the image of “ having “ people browsing the main page and seeing many absent tenants .. that’s why also they announce the newcomers very fast rather than the departed ones .. marketing still rules 😆

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

So everything is fine for me, because I see them sleeping, eating, washing, chatting, doing sports, and probably many other things that I must forget 😁

i thought the chat was about luna who i have seen packing for vacation twice and sleeping

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i thought the chat was about luna who i have seen packing for vacation twice and sleeping

open your eyes wider so you can also see the other things she can do when she's around

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, moos54 said:

open your eyes wider so you can also see the other things she can do when she's around

when shes around LOL, they all do something when they are around, its just shes not around much, even when she was in B4

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

when shes around LOL, they all do something when they are around, its just shes not around much, even when she was in B4

that's why you have to open your eyes even wider, maybe you'd see things instead of always seeing only the negative 😉

For example, her kindness and beauty 🥰

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Why is she even on RLC? She's never there and when she is she does nothing. 😕

What you mean is that she doesn't perform for you and bate😏. We all know from her last stay that, if she had a boyfriend, she certainly wouldn't be hiding. But she's not bothered about hooking up with anyone right now...so why do it for the sake of it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1