B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Samson talking and talking ... and talking ... RLC should change his name as Gino !!  😉🤣

😏 very good 🤗👏🏻👏🏻

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see the behavior from now on from Loraine according to what was discussed with Thor …

I think that's a little party for the viewers and not more. What I said. In a few days H&T and Loraine and Samson are friendly together and D&Z + Luna. I see H&T sound like Holly & Tweety but also Holly & Thor. And this couple of letters have always understood each other in RLC. 😉

Pff …Loraine and her games , I don’t know if it was Samson talking with her 😝 on the phone or a guy of her past ( Anthony 😂..) , but maybe Anthony had really enough of all these and he left her … anyway , it is Loraine , nothing changes at times .

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

I think that's a little party for the viewers and not more. What I said. In a few days H&T and Loraine and Samson are friendly together and D&Z + Luna. I see H&T sound like Holly & Tweety but also Holly & Thor. And this couple of letters have always understood each other in RLC. 😉

dont you think Holly has given instructions to Lorraine so Thor stays faithful to her?????LOL

il y a 4 minutes, henrik theis a dit :

ne pensez-vous pas que Holly a donné des instructions à Lorraine pour que Thor lui reste fidèle ????? LOL

les seules instructions que Holly peut donner c ' est comment se faire enculer sur la table de la salle 

• Like 1