B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine in lingerie. The master of tease.

This she can do great , Samson will be masturbating again later 😂🤣.. I would give Thor many chances to have more things with  her somehow .. I can’t psychology yet Zara and Dana …in any case , no matter what we say and being the ice cold master , Loraine is the most beautiful tenant in Barcelona .

The girls left with their bikinis ? / underwear ? 😉soon diving in the pool ? Loraine looks at another level with her high heels , sexy as hell 😋😋

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girls left with their bikinis ? / underwear ? 😉soon diving in the pool ? Loraine looks at another level with her high heels , sexy as hell 😋😋

Zara is wearing a lace lingerie. 😉

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That is so she won't strain her neck kissing Samson. Also, Samson won't have to bend over too far to kiss the "girls " goodnight.  😁

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

I'm admiring the show at the moment but I just honestly need to know why is Luna here?

Luna is doing great and being dealing great with her recent break up. She has a great future ahead.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Luna is doing great and being dealing great with her recent break up. She has a great future ahead.

i'm happy that she's doing great after her breakup,she just needs to do it elsewhere as far as i'm concerned!!!

• Upvote 2