B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

Er bate... definition... stimulate yourself to orgasm.  So it was a bate.  Why do some guys on this forum find it so hard to accept that women masturbate in a whole range of different ways?  You can't expect them all to do it just the way you want them to - they will do what works for them, and also we have to accept only what they feel comfortable doing in front of the camera, which for the majority of the girls becomes steadily more over time.

Ok, Miss know it all.🙄

13 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm with you and I have been on RLC for 9 years. 

i can only say that it was a big mistake opening up another villa right next door to b4 and then filling it with male tenants who look like more of a security team than anything else.  all it's going to do is cause the girls to not go out hunting and provide daily exposure of those two meatheads!  nelly and bogdan need to piss off, they have been on rlc way to long and are providing the wrong ideas to make rlc successful again.  the new villa will not increase subscriptions, maybe initially but after people see whats up and the repetitiveness of every day non-normality, the subscriptions will drop.  a very bad move by rlc and bogdan in my opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

You know that things aren’t bored for Loraine and she’s thinking a lot when she touches her hair , like a mechanical reaction trying to pay attention to the person talking to her .. let’s see .

she was probably thinking, what can we do to hold the viewers interest with these two meatheads that are now in the cast?  she came up with, let me change into something that i think is sexy and you two girls strip down to your bra and panties which will get us a few more hours of viewership.  apparently it worked cuz it's had you frothing at the mouth until the very end!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Thor left his phone alone and he is back on seducing track ..he might score the threesome in the end 😂

there needs to be a "shaking head" emoji, and not a "nodding head" emoji.  in just the few days i've been on this site i've found myself shaking my head a lot by your words.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4