B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Mine ran out a few days before they showed up.  I was a sub for 10 years!!!  I did not renew.  Plus, there needs to be a few more changes as well before they ever get my money again.

There have been too many "parties" with the couples apartment.  It only takes the presence of one guy to shut every girl down. 

I can't stand that freak Daniel.  Also get Fior the fuck out of there.  Also...if Carol is going to fuck her man for a few days every 6 weeks and do fuck all in between, then get her the fuck out as well.

Too many massages! 

Too many "related girls"  WTF RLC why are you hosting SISTERS?...it's fucking weird get it into your head!!!

Too much cam lighting fuckery!

Keep that fucking Masha in Rome and away from all of the other apartments!

More Martina!  Bring back the girls who made the places fun...Anita, serena, Darina, Naiomi...and a few others. 

rlc is nothing like it used to be and it all started when they opened the girls on vacation apartments, that was the downfall to rlc in my opinion.  they never should have opened roommate apartments either in my opinion.  whenever they have all these parties i never watch replay to see them.  to me, they should have stuck with the couples or singles only concept.

daniel is the carrot top guy right?  the guy that turned stair diving into a new sport?  yeah, don't care for that guy at all and fior is which one exactly?  i think that there are several girls regardless of what they have offered to the viewers that need to be changed out.  i don't watch the massages either unless i hear something good went on from one of them.  masha is the weirdest chick on rlc in my opinion.  i don't get what everyone on here likes about martina, she is nothing special in mind.