Most sensual woman on RLC

stash

What is the most arousing woman on RLC?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most arousing woman on RLC?

• Leora
    • Alina
    • Maya
    • Isabel
    • Alma
    • Katya
    • Sofia
    • Diana

I am wondering what is the most sexually arousing woman on RLC, from a purely voyeur point of view.

Try to imagine them not necessarily with their actual partner.

I have selected only the active women at the start of the poll.

Be honest and imaginative  ;)

You can vote for up to 3 women  :)

Huh? Someone mention my name here?

Keep up the heavy optimism 'stash'. Generally, I rarely have to think with these polls. Most are aimed at desperate people and they need to feel...well...counted.

It was a hard choice, but I had to vote for Diana as #1 and Leora as #2. Diana is simply gorgeous and I would have to say, more mentally secure within herself.

Leora, while a very attractive young lady, is so insecure, or should I say appears to be insecure within herself. She is for lack of a better term, in love with herself.

So for the first time, I could actually place an honest vote in a poll. Prior to Diana's arrival, Leora would win hands down. While it was Alma that attracted and held me to the site, she blew it out of the water by being a 'cling-on'. She clings to the idiot 'Goon Boy' like he is something special. She seriously lack self esteem.

My goodness, little Squirrel has lost his eccentricity and his revolutionary zeal, and voted with the majority for Diana, Leora, and Maya. How odd. I don't believe that's happened before.

Love Leora; then party and sing with Diana; but marry Maya.

My goodness, little Squirrel has lost his eccentricity and his revolutionary zeal, and voted with the majority for Diana, Leora, and Maya. How odd. I don't believe that's happened before.

Love Leora; then party and sing with Diana; but marry Maya.

It seems I am the eccentric today: I have voted for Sofia, after all!

1 Sofia, 2 Alma, 3 Diana

Leora isn't my favorite, but those sensual moments when she is alone and lightly touching herself is hot.

I find it funny that no one had picked Katya (and for good reason).

Yes. That's very odd. Katya is a very beautiful woman. Unfortunately, for some reason, she does not make an emotional connection over the Internet. Maybe it's the starkness of the interior decorating; perhaps because she does not share her emotions, maybe the fish-eye high-rez camera lens, perhaps because we don't understand her boyfriend/husband either: she looks so distant.

I have not subscribed to RLC. I get all the character study material I need from CamCaps and the RLC "free" rooms. I have seen Nora nude once, walking quickly from the bathroom to the bedroom. I was happy to see her clothed, in the free room. She could connect over the Internet, and do so as a real human. It's an empathy thing. All Nora lovers feel this way. Diana is even more expressive: she, like Nora, has a story of her life to tell, and you can see it in her facial expressions.

I think Katya is pretty, but she is very reserved. I can't figure out her or her relationship. Otherwise, she would would rank higher in your poll. Katya is a doll.

I have not subscribed to RLC. I get all the character study material I need from CamCaps and the RLC "free" rooms.

Time to buy a subscription at RLC has come then for a squirrel too  ;)

There is much to gain from a better position of cams other than sex, of course, and you can say you are supporting a couple of artists as well  ;D