they need to do something about this couple

Why is it that you happen to be the only one that sees him abusing her, yet you're always conveniently unable to take pictures to prove your claims? Are we supposed to just take your word? The only picture you've posted trying to prove the dog abuse DIDN'T PROVE A FUCKING THING. And yet you continue to make these claims, even in other threads, like you're obsessed. I personally don't believe anything you say. 

They were arguing while ago today, she was on his lap, she tried to get up and he grabbed her and wouldn't let her go. She didn't try to free herself either, she knows she can't fight him.

We've seen worse with Paul/Julia slapping each other etc.

I would have took pics but don't want to get her banned like I did for him abusing the dog

Dude, I feel for you. But for the love of GOD, stop posting that you got banned for posting pics of abusing the dog. It is seriously becoming the most anoying thing on ths messageboard ever!

I just did a quick scan of your posts from the last weeks. Out of 25 posts there were 13 that consist of something like "[normal comment], but I wont because I got banned for posting pics of him abusing the dog". 3 complained about the abuse but didnt mention the banning and the rest was about other tennants.

It sucks, abuse is bad, rlc is a company who cares for their business but not animals and you broke their rules. you've made your point now please, please stop mentioning it in every fucking comment!

et him write

if you did not get what it mi ruslan with the dog have done everything you have to stay calm

it's just like at leora and sofia to create the puppies and go with the dogs not again before the door where they sometimes dogs would maybe meet mates.

No cats are treated as such animals will later be times fear biters because they are animals just loved like her own child that's not good for an animal.

Guest Rodney_X

YES I AM PILOT

THIS MEC IS INSANE IT RISKS TO KILL HER

RLC ARE IRRESPONSIBLE TO LEAVE THIS GIRL BETWEEN THE HANDS OF THIS TYPE

Please it is a cry this type can make the irreversible one are not plug by your desire with KATIa

IT LIFE A NIGHTMARE

Please If RLC does not do its work!!!

Be vigilant supervise this guy there is dangerous

Guest observer1

I think you have been watching too many psycological dramas on TV.

Feel free to live in the real world....

I was wondering why they were up when I left them in bed... They are up to something... They are going out,  at 2:15 am. They may be going to get something to eat, probably fast-food.

I was wondering why they were up when I left them in bed... They are up to something... They are going out,  at 2:15 am. They may be going to get something to eat, probably fast-food.

el se queria poner en el pc , ella se ha enfadado , y le ha dicho vamos a tomar unas cervezas aqui al lado en "ca rasputin " que te ponen un pincho de tapa con la birra , y despues creo que van a comerse unos espetos recien echos que los hacen que se los quitan de las manos . si hay suerte echaran el polvo luego , ya si eso mas tarde sin prisas , es lo que he podido entender , estudie neanderthal 3 años en egb ....