Efim just pissed on Diana in the shower!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is your point? That nobody can say anything bad about them because you think they're the best? I will share my opinions about them as I would every other couple. I don't care how much sex they have.

its not just about the sex. but it does seem to be way better than everyone else. but they get alone they like doing things together. they sing play music and they really seem to like being with each other. that's what I like about them

its not just about the sex. but it does seem to be way better than everyone else. but they get alone they like doing things together. they sing play music and they really seem to like being with each other. that's what I like about them

It's great to see a couple who realize that a huge portion of a relationship is the sexual component. Would also like to say that constant sex is never boring or annoying,in my eyes,no matter where it is..... ;)

Looking for an insightful or interesting comment from some of you Newbies is like searching for life on other planets at times.  And some of you actually act like your just twelve years old. 

You never would have made it in my crowd, that's for sure.