When did they start putting 2 single guys in the apartment site with girls and couples? The way I see it, the girls can't walk around freely like they want to throughout the complex. Only one that should be in the complex should be Bogdan because he respects women highly and the girls that be around him respect him as a brother. So what I'm saying is Nelly and Bogdan are the best but the other 2 guys, to me they are looking to get to know all of the single girls but that complex is crazy. I can see that the females don't like to walk around freely, what I'm saying is I could be wrong but in my opinion it should be just girls and couples, that's it and the girls should be able to bring their male friends over and entertain, not the other two males going around every complex in RealLifeCam, trying to get to know the girls. I can see if they go out of the complex and find girls, I can understand that on the outside, not all the complex that RealLifeCam shows. That should be off limits.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bishop said:

When did they start putting 2 single guys in the apartment site with girls and couples? The way I see it, the girls can't walk around freely like they want to throughout the complex. Only one that should be in the complex should be Bogdan because he respects women highly and the girls that be around him respect him as a brother. So what I'm saying is Nelly and Bogdan are the best but the other 2 guys, to me they are looking to get to know all of the single girls but that complex is crazy. I can see that the females don't like to walk around freely, what I'm saying is I could be wrong but in my opinion it should be just girls and couples, that's it and the girls should be able to bring their male friends over and entertain, not the other two males going around every complex in RealLifeCam, trying to get to know the girls. I can see if they go out of the complex and find girls, I can understand that on the outside, not all the complex that RealLifeCam shows. That should be off limits.

Well you are wrong it should be everything actually if i had my way there would be no girls at all.

• Haha 2