B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

The two sisters Zabava & Esmi seem like they get manipulated by Kristy & Loriane. They try to set them up with the two guys Samson & Thor and then they disappear. That's crazy how people on RealLifeCam change. I definitely remember Kristy from way back. She wasn't that wat at the time. Now you can see that she's getting everybody excited and then she disappears. People like that you just don't trust. If you're gonna participate just do it. Don't be a referee. That's all I got to say for now.

2 hours ago, bishop said:

The two sisters Zabava & Esmi seem like they get manipulated by Kristy & Loriane. They try to set them up with the two guys Samson & Thor and then they disappear. That's crazy how people on RealLifeCam change. I definitely remember Kristy from way back. She wasn't that wat at the time. Now you can see that she's getting everybody excited and then she disappears. People like that you just don't trust. If you're gonna participate just do it. Don't be a referee. That's all I got to say for now.

I think at that time, Kristy was really in love with Kamila, and her behavior was different.
I have a video (those night ones) where the two kiss passionately, and you can't fake it.

Kamila was, for me, the most beautiful and sensual woman that has ever been in RLC.

• Like 3

On 5/28/2022 at 3:14 AM, Juliana said:

I think at that time, Kristy was really in love with Kamila, and her behavior was different.
I have a video (those night ones) where the two kiss passionately, and you can't fake it.

Kamila was, for me, the most beautiful and sensual woman that has ever been in RLC.

Can you share that vid please ? My fav is also Kamila but I lost all her vids in a HD crash and I'm desperately looking for her vids