B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

19 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

marlene was with the same guy as friday, lavi hasnt shown me that she cheats

Here Luna ask Kristy about a Instagram Story were Lavi is kissing another guy in a nightclub

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Here Luna ask Kristy about a Instagram Story were Lavi is kissing another guy in a nightclub

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

if u class kissing as cheating then she cheats, but did she spend the night with him?

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

if u class kissing as cheating then she cheats, but did she spend the night with him?

She didn't returned to B2 with the ohters that night. Of course that she could just have kissed the guy and went to her BF but to me is hard to believe.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She didn't returned to B2 with the ohters that night. Of course that she could just have kissed the guy and went to her BF but to me is hard to believe.

it wouldnt be the first time a girl has kissed a guy and gone home to her husband/ BF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it wouldnt be the first time a girl has kissed a guy and gone home to her husband/ BF

You can call me outdated like many boomers in this forum are but to me a girl that kisses a guy in a nightclub isn't far from having sex if him. I know that Lavi and BF might have an open relationship but to me he doesn't look like the kind of guy that would accept this kind of relationship. 

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

not many people watch empty apts, but this is the time marlene normally gets home from an allnighter

She was in B2 this morning with Lavika 

I rarely put the sound on so some details like this escape me from time to time 😁

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You can call me outdated like many boomers in this forum are but to me a girl that kisses a guy in a nightclub isn't far from having sex if him. I know that Lavi and BF might have an open relationship but to me he doesn't look like the kind of guy that would accept this kind of relationship. 

u should stay single LOL

11 hours ago, Juliana said:

And is there any logic to me replying elsewhere to a comment made here ?

And you are commenting here, instead of commenting in the correct place why ?
Maybe for the same reason I mentioned... right Mr. expert ?

Responding to your post in order of questions:

Yes:  The comments section of this section is for comments.

No:   I  am not Administration.

I do hope this answers your  queries Juliana. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate in asking.