B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

That would be by far the best thing for the members if they in fact moved each of them apart because they can thrive in thier own ways.

The Most Erotic Electric Enchanting Enjoyable Exquisite Earth Shattering ESMI could show so more love to the voyeurs. I am watching and will be waiting.

See the source image

image.jpeg.bf2ce74421fe6f4d88ff3cd6bad9ad52.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That would be by far the best thing for the members if they in fact moved each of them apart because they can thrive in thier own ways.

The Most Erotic Electric Enchanting Enjoyable Exquisite Earth Shattering ESMI could show so more love to the voyeurs. I am watching and will be waiting.

See the source image

image.jpeg.bf2ce74421fe6f4d88ff3cd6bad9ad52.jpeg

One of the biggest 180 that I ever saw here. 🤣🤣🤣

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

One of the biggest 180 that I ever saw here. 🤣🤣🤣

See the source image

I am not the only one who has made change in character now am I ? I am on my way to Spain to marry that woman. HAHAHA

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

See the source image

I am not the only one who has made change in character now am I ? I am on my way to Spain to marry that woman. HAHAHA

Yes but going from A-Sexual Esmi, saying this many times and even saying that you was shure of this because you knew a woman that was just like her, to The Most Erotic Electric Enchanting Enjoyable Exquisite Earth Shattering ESMI is a huge change of opinion. 🤣

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes but going from A-Sexual Esmi, saying this many times and even saying that you was shure of this because you knew a woman that was just like her, to The Most Erotic Electric Enchanting Enjoyable Exquisite Earth Shattering ESMI is a huge change of opinion. 🤣

Well at that time that is how she was acting, but now she shown her inner self and her most deepest sensual sexual desires, SO now, I have no choice but to admit that I was wrong. I have always been on the Erotic ESMI Fan Club since day one and often opinions change with the actions of participants. The Ice Queen proved me wrong too. Actually I like it when I am proven wrong, and just think how much dialog I created in this thread 😉

• Upvote 1