B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

9 minutes ago, yadevol said:

I am surprised Marlene hasn't turned up somewhere else or come back. She went out in a tracksuit without significant makeup etc. so not a hunting expedition.

She just came back. 🤣

You know Klassy Klassic Karol use to be very adventuresome on RLC, Man wouldn't it something if her and her man invited Magnificent Majestic Magical Marlene to thier room for little fun? Or am I just to far into this good bottle of Bourbon LOL. If there is one that the most awesome Karol could learn from Marlene that is how to deep throat a nice mans pole all the way to his balls. That woman is just incredible sexual dynamo in bed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know Klassy Klassic Karol use to be very adventuresome on RLC, Man wouldn't it something if her and her man invited Magnificent Majestic Magical Marlene to thier room for little fun? Or am I just to far into this good bottle of Bourbon LOL. If there is one that the most awesome Karol could learn from Marlene that is how to deep throat a nice mans pole all the way to his balls. That woman is just incredible sexual dynamo in bed.

There is saying that share and and share alike Karol !!! no need to be selfish here 🙂

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi with one hand in her pants.

I think you are hoping for a replay of the other night. I think ESMI is not feeling well, so I would not expect anything from her until she feels better. Once she is feeling better, I believe she has just begun to share with us who she really is, and just and how just incredibly sensual, sexual, and seductive she really is. The other night was just a prelude to what is to come from this super fine mysterious woman. I will be watching as she has me hooked,.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I think you are hoping for a replay of the other night. I think ESMI is not feeling well, so I would not expect anything from her until she feels better. Once she is feeling better I believe she has just begun to share with us who she really is, and just incredibly sensual, sexual and seductive she really is. the other night was just a prelude to what is to come from this super fine woman.

I know, but on that day she was a little off too. But you are right, maybe it was only an involuntary move. She looks like sleeping rn.  

The question that we need to ask now after Zabava moved to B4 is:

Will Esmi move to Karol's room and Karol will move back to the master bedroom as she was there before Zabava & Esmi arrived ?

I think this will make sense because: 1) Karol is more senior than Esmi. 2) Karol's BF visits her from time to time and spends some nights at B1.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The question that we need to ask now after Zabava moved to B4 is:

Will Esmi move to Karol's room and Karol will move back to the master bedroom as she was there before Zabava & Esmi arrived ?

I think this will make sense because: 1) Karol is more senior than Esmi. 2) Karol's BF visits her from time to time and spends some nights at B1.

I don't think that is going to happen a room change since Esmi placed her lights on the headboard. Maybe Karol will leave soon.

This is the first time in a long time that he sleeps over maybe because the bed isn't that comfortable, I really don't know why they stopped doing that.