B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just because at least a first step has been taken in the right direction does not mean that RLC is already out of the dilemma. There are still a lot of girls there who have practically zero involvement in the project, even though some of them have been there forever. I think the key to success would be for RLC to offer meaningful LI for these girls as well. Not every girl is looking for such muscle mountains like the two that RLC now has in the cast.

BTW, It's not about having guys in the cast, it's about seeing the girls having fun in life. Please do not forget that straight girls are into guys.

Bottom line Dino is into guys...you've made that more than clear.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Bottom line Dino is into guys...you've made that more than clear.

As I have told you several times, I am not homophobic and would have no problem saying here if I were gay.

The interesting thing is that a lot of your comments (and also your profile pictures) make it clear that you really seem to have a problem with this topic. Do you know that some among of the biggest anti-gay fanatics are in fact  themselves homosexuals. It may be that you consider yourself heterosexual but are actually homosexual and consider gays a threat, because homosexuals remind you of corresponding tendencies in yourself. I find that funny, and pitiful at the same time.

Never mind. The fact remains that straight girls like to have fun with guys. Anyone who is not completely blind can see that Kristy and Alana have no sexual attraction to each other. The idea that it would be better if the two were in separate rooms, with the possibility of male visitors would be better for RLC, is not really far away. I at least would like to see the girls get some action.

• Upvote 1