B4 - General Topic 2022 #48 (May / June)

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

from the replay i saw, she never blew mat but she did stroke him and let him finger her but there was no intercourse that i saw. 

She was on her knees in the bathroom blowing him

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't know why some memories came back to my mind when I saw Monica is back and sharing the penthouse with Amira.  

I remember when Monica & Amira were in B2 last year and Monica was in what is now Luna's room. She dated a nice and decent guy who some people on CC called him GOT guy. He would bring sushi, pizza or any other food with one or two bottles of wine when he visited her.  Amira used to walk in to the room to just eat and drink wine with them and then leave the room (I think Monica would text Amira so she can come over and eat.  The way I saw Amira is some type of freeloader 😒 

Also, the way they treated Milena in her last month of her stay in B2. They didn't talk to her at all for a month and even didn't say goodbye to her or wish her good luck with the delivery of her baby. Amalia was nice to her.  That is why I didn't like it when I saw Amira and Monica are back in B4.

Also, I don't know what is wrong with these girls such as Monica and Pam when they broke up with their nice guys and keep either showing up in various Barcelona apartments or rejoining RLC. First time Monica joined RLC was in 2015, seven years ago and she is still coming back. 

likely, it's mostly about money,,,in a really fucking weird job....

it's not like they are friends or have to play what we expect as normal ? real life, friends, roommates .... it's all a  bullshit reality show for money... yes some alliances, friendships, casual connections, parties, mandatory sex or sexiness and lets agree,  you must be pretty kinky or slutty  to get through this weird fucking job....

so our perceptions of were they mean to some.. each other , when we don't know their real story just isn't worth trying to judge or figure ... this is bullshit 'real' life..  and I get a real kick out of the entertainment it provides .... but I really don't give a shit about their fake lives here ... 

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Lilith è partita da sola o con il clan? Se con il clan potessero presto rovinare la tranquilla giornata in B4

It's the same doubt I have, they left after a phone call between Lilith and other people with Daniel's phone. They certainly aren't headed to B7 because Holly is there and a disaster would certainly happen with Thor