Nelly looked real good at the pool but I wish she would dye her hair blonde again. She looked more sophisticated. I love animals, I love dogs, I have one myself, believe me I know how they are but the dog Nelly has is just taking all of her free time. She doesn't participate as much as she used to, but I still have love for Nelly and Bogdan. They're the coolest couple. Her friend and her friend's man on the site are cool too. We need more down to earth people like them. It's always nice to see Gina, she makes the party. I just can't wait until Loriane and Holly leave. They'll give their souls to men so they can stay on RLC platform because if it weren't for Samson and Thor and have their own rooms, those two women would look the other way, but just to stay on RLC platform, they'll do anything. Lilith is okay but she needs to slow down a little bit, she just got on the site. I'm not discriminating, I just watched everybody over the years and that's just my opinion. So what do y'all think?

12 hours ago, bishop said:

I just can't wait until Loriane and Holly leave. They'll give their souls to men so they can stay on RLC platform because if it weren't for Samson and Thor and have their own rooms, those two women would look the other way, but just to stay on RLC platform, they'll do anything. Lilith is okay but she needs to slow down a little bit, she just got on the site. I'm not discriminating, I just watched everybody over the years and that's just my opinion. So what do y'all think?

for the part i deleted from your post, i disagree completely.  for the part i left, there are a lot on rlc that need to go and never come back, and i'm talking about all the multiple repeaters.  the b7 villa should have never been opened next door to b4, all you get now is;  back and forth they go, step by misleading step!  imagine what the viewers think that don't have any connection to the CamCaps forum!