Katya hurt?

I just saw Katya and appearently she has some sort of injury. She was doing her nails (as usual) but kept reaching for her lower back as if it hurt. She then tried to stand up, clearly hurting and started hopping on her right leg to the kitchen. She stopped in the kitchen, got some stuff, still feeling pain in her lower left side and hopped to the kitchen table.

I don;t know if this is new or not. havent seen it before but if she sits, what she normally does, you dont notice it. Maybe she had an accident or something or something chronic?

Guest asyim

Yeah i think i can confirm this. I saw her limping from the bathroom to the kitchen last night. :(

She was doing a bit of stretching in the kitchen after doing her nails when it seems the hip dislocated or the muscle teared and she started limping.

She had a problem to her right shoulder few days ago. Ruslan has been applying some sort of cream on the back of her shoulder, since.

My guess is unhealthy obsession for Katya.

My guess would be that obvious is obvious.  ;)

(Now, where the hell did I put that troll meme? You look under the car seats, and I'll check the sofa cushions. I had it just a minute ago...)