B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If The Sisters can't sleep two night apart then take Esmi to B4 already.

yeah man that sucks! Esmi rarely sleeps alone! lets hope Zaba leaves later on! 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If The Sisters can't sleep two night apart then take Esmi to B4 already.

Very strange with the sisters , they both seemed “ wanting “ their space and it’s like they can’t be away from one another .. and it is a pity because the days without expecting to see more are passing by .. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very strange with the sisters , they both seemed “ wanting “ their space and it’s like they can’t be away from one another .. and it is a pity because the days without expecting to see more are passing by .. 

I think it will happen but at a rate the we were expecting.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She looked really horny this morning. She even pinched her nipple really hard.

yeah I know when I saw it and I said she will bate but she didnt! and I was hoping she would tonight but it wouldnt happen with Zaba! 

• Upvote 2

Let's wait to see if Esmi at least sleeps topless again. If she really returns to sleep there. Maybe she's with Marlene.

But the worst part is that Zaba will be there looking boring at her phone for a good part of the night.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Let's wait to see if Esmi at least sleeps topless again. If she really returns to sleep there. Maybe she's with Marlene.

But the worst part is that Zaba will be there looking boring at her phone for a good part of the night.

I agree with Zaba being the most boring participant I can remember, I dont think the sisters can be apart for long. What I find to be the worst of all is that neither one them really wants to be in the RLC project. They want the benefits that it provides them, but they really wished there was someplace else for them rather than in RLC.

THEY HAVE MADE THIS VERY POINT very well to those who watch RLC.

Honestly, they just need to go at this point while the house cleaning is going on.

• Upvote 1