B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Di , Alana , Cleopatra , Tata , I don’t  think that Zabava is worse than them , at least she did the most on cameras , what have all the others done ? 

The problem in our mind I think is that the majority here believes that they can do , show and offer so much more , they don’t and that’s they frustration ..I believe even seeing the RLC move separating them made us believe that finally the “ tense “ of some weeks not feeling comfortable in the same bedroom was the right call , they keep on moving between B4-B1 but again trying not being together whole sleeping .. Confused.com 😂🤣

crytal clear to me, but im not a dreamer

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The biggest mystery was why Esmi slept with Loraine instead of Zaba. I think that is because of sleep quality, but look now. wtf? 

yeah I know isn’t weird!? when she was at B4 she slept with Loraine now Zaba comes to B1 to sleep? 😂

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba taking over the whole bed and she brought the food that Esmi bought. Probably Esmi found a last minute booty call.

well she seemed horny so probably she get fucked off cam!? 

15 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they dont pay for electric or they would turn them off

yeah I know its just that ive noticed that when everyone is home they turn off the lights! and now they are still on! 

1 minute ago, zac56 said:

yeah I know its just that ive noticed that when everyone is home they turn off the lights! and now they are still on! 

They do as you wish 😉 

• Haha 1