B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

54 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

Ein letztes Make-up auffrischen, dann sind sie wieder weg LOL, B1 wie immer leer 

Sollen sie bei fast 40 Grad u. Sonnenschein in der Wohnung sitzen nur damit du sie sehen kannst?😁

15 minutes ago, zac56 said:

Esmi left again as usual with books in her backpack! This thing is getting on my nerves I mean we pay for certain things and all we see is empty apartments especially B1! 

Honestly, it is in the middle of the day, glorious sun and 28 C, it is natural that you are out on such a day.
Most people who watch RLC either sleep (in the US) or are at work (in Europe), so it's probably okay

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, zac56 said:

Esmi left again as usual with books in her backpack! This thing is getting on my nerves I mean we pay for certain things and all we see is empty apartments especially B1! 

You must be new in flowing her because she has been doing this for months now. Don't worry because she will be back after 11pm or maybe she will do a quick pitstop to go to beach around 5pm.

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Honestly, it is in the middle of the day, glorious sun and 28 C, it is natural that you are out on such a day.
Most people who watch RLC either sleep (in the US) or are at work (in Europe), so it's probably okay

well yeah I mean I live in Europe and when I have my day off from work I notice that she leaves from the house and returns at night! the rest of the days when I work I don't know what happens and I see the replay! but yeah that's true its a good day to be outside! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You must be new in flowing her because she has been doing this for months now. Don't worry because she will be back after 11pm or maybe she will do a quick pitstop to go to beach around 5pm.

well yeah I've been following her like 1-2 months max! yeah she didn't take much stuff with her so  she might come back to go to the beach or come around 12- 1AM!