B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

Just now, zac56 said:

I do!! 😆  in Europe and cities like Barcelona it always hard to find parking space whatever time it is!  

I know that the building doesn't have parking space and there are a lot of spots nearby, but damn it's almost a hour since Zaba arrived.  

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I know that the building doesn't have parking space and there are a lot of spots nearby, but damn it's almost a hour since Zaba arrived.  

maybe Esmi will probably sleep at a friends house  (boyfriend who knows) or she might join  the other girls at the restaurant?! 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When they left in the morning I saw that Esmi had more spare clothes this time I think a sweater , sweat pants , skirt  , and a shirt! so she may not sleep at B1 tonight!? 

Just now, tatakos said:

Zabava joined B4 at June 3rd. Since then, Esmi has slept alone in her bedroom only 2 times! 😂

yeah cause at first she was sleeping with Loraine and now Zaba comes and sleeps with her!! I mean SHIT!! 😂😂

• Haha 1

Just now, zac56 said:

hahaha who knows she might returned the car back! 😂

There is a chance that she returned the car and came back by subway but the time was really tight since the subway closes at midnight if I'm not mistaken.