B1 - General Topic 2022 #22 (June)

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

May be not. Lavi is not home. Maybe she and Marlene went on somewhere else. One time they both rolled up to B2 at 8.30.

I think I wasn't clear. Lavi and Marlene, if they got a ONS, they went to the guy's house stead of going to B1 and B2 or at lest only Marlene going back to B1. 

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think I wasn't clear. Lavi and Marlene, if they got a ONS, they went to the guy's house stead of going to B1 and B2 or at lest only Marlene going back to B1. 

Or perhaps they struck out, or decided to stay out all night. You can do that in Barcelona. Picking up men is just one of Marlene's priorities

11 minutes ago, zac56 said:

Nein, in Europa setzen wir Tag/Monat, aber in den Staaten seinen Monat/Datum! In Europa ist der 6.12. der 6. Juni, in den Staaten der 6.12. der 6. Dezember! 😉

Für mich ist der 6.12 in Europa immer noch der 6. Dezember. 😉

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Someone explain to me why Zabava, after pissing off his sister, doesn't live in B4? She hasn't been there for 4 nights and in my opinion it's a wasted bed. Who is Zabava to afford this?

Esmi got a car for 3 days and they have being going to places. Is easier for her to sleep there rather than go back to the Villa every night.

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi ha preso un'auto per 3 giorni e stanno andando in posti. È più facile per lei dormire lì piuttosto che tornare in Villa ogni notte.

He last slept in B4 on 11 June and in B4 he sleeps or gets his nails done or takes a shower and changes clothes and then disappears again. I think it's a wasted bed but maybe am I wrong?

Just now, poncherello said:

He last slept in B4 on 11 June and in B4 he sleeps or gets his nails done or takes a shower and changes clothes and then disappears again. I think it's a wasted bed but maybe am I wrong?

You are right. I was just saying why she has being sleeping in B1 for the last couple of days.