B2 - General Topic 2022 #16 (June / July)

12 hours ago, philo said:

This is a general appeal to fellow forum members. I believe the the purpose of participating in a forum is for the sharing of information. When I make a post and don't share the timestamp and the camera number that I am referencing, then why post the information at all? I thought it was at least a courtesy to fellow forum members to do so but I could be wrong because I started on another forum before coming to Cam Caps. I am open to be advised if my expectations are totally beyond reality. Thank you. 

seems like a simple request to me.  maybe people will start posting timestamps for you and everyone else that has a subscription.  good luck!

11 hours ago, philo said:

After watching Kristy for more than six years now, I think I have earned the right to have an opinion about her. I think that when it comes to girl-girl scenes, that Kristy is a charlatan, a fake, an actress, and a bull shit artist. The irony is that she helped create the RLC girl-girl scene. The stroking of the body with the back of the fingers has become standard for all subsequent RLC actors. The fact is that Kristy likes the dick. If she had really been into girls in any way, after six years we would have seen her do more than a casual kissing or the touching of a pussy. Kristy is really smart, and has really outsmarted RLC and most of the viewers when it comes to this issue. I compare the period in her second apartment, her roommate Heidi, a straight heterosexual, had one of the best girl-girl scenes of all time on RLC when she brought another heterosexual female home after a club night. Even though I saw her put her face in Alana's ass, it was because Kristy is really into ass, not the she is really into Alana. When she had sex with her last on-camera boyfriend, she spend a lot of time in the area below his balls. I'm sharing this after many years of analysis but am not trying to persuade or convince anyone to agree. Just my humble opinion. 

i don't have an opinion one way or another about kristy other than to say that i believe kristy and alana never intended to have sex on camera during this stay in barcelona.

i do have one other thing to say though, the night that kamila and kristy kissed in kamila's bedroom was hot as fuck and i was hoping there would be something more but i don't believe kamila could pull the trigger.

• Like 1