B1 - General Topic 2022 #24 (June)

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

And the question is , if this is all boring for you , what do you suggest that they do so it isn’t boring ? What is it that you are expecting to see ? 

good morning ddhm, it's not boring for me, i subbed for a month and there was not enough value/content for me to justify being taken away from my work and family. 

all i was trying to say is, by what is written in the forum it comes off as boring, to me anyway.  watching a cheetah take down a gemsbok antelope is awesome the first couple of times you see it but after a few times of seeing it the wow factor has worn off.

i believe that for a lot of viewers this is what's happening in the forum.  even the participants have to constantly be gone from their apartments where their real life is because they seem to be getting bored with it.

what do i suggest they do is your question and a good question it is.  the first thing i would suggest they do is get rid of all the girls that have been on rlc forever since the pandemic.  i would then suggest they make homemade ice cream, take up a quilting class, learn water ballet, paint a mural on one of the walls of how they feel about their work, and last but not least, bring their real life back inside the apartments and not in one of the many apartments that past participants now occupy.

i'm finishing up my coffee and toast and need to hit the road.  until next time!

• Like 1

I miss the good old days when a FREE cam stayed FREE!! That's why I became a subscriber,watching the free cams hoping to catch some action, then deeper down the rabbit hole i went!! I remember alina and antons living room cam,the bedroom could've been seen just enough to catch a glimpse of action in the bedroom compliments of a mirror...

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

May I ask if there is anything to see?

Only her breast and her face with pleasure expressions. And you can hear her great moans and her wet pussy.

Is a nice experience very different from the others.

• Thanks 1