Elli & Vencel (2022) #1

Noldus

On 10/31/2022 at 6:18 PM, corvette84 said:

It really pisses me off when a guy interrupts a girls bate. Go to sleep and let her do her thing. 😕

damn!!!!!

again, I would have missed

I wish she would let me know the time frame!!!!!😛

On 11/2/2022 at 1:36 PM, thinga69 said:

Looks like Elii want some fun.

I like her a lot ...she enjoys good sex .....seems to keep turning her on ...the video of her putting on a cock ring and riding him hard is spectacular 

delicious pussy this girl great titties and sexy to watch 

surprised not that much commenting on these 2 .. rival Venera in my opinion   

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I like her a lot ...she enjoys good sex .....seems to keep turning her on ...the video of her putting on a cock ring and riding him hard is spectacular 

delicious pussy this girl great titties and sexy to watch 

surprised not that much commenting on these 2 .. rival Venera in my opinion   

Because there isn't much to comment and, speaking for my self, I miss many of their sex live, I mostly get them on replay.

50 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because there isn't much to comment and, speaking for my self, I miss many of their sex live, I mostly get them on replay.

I guess ...a bit boring because of too much gaming  (young right) they have guests but again gaming.... however they are adventurous with sex and I like that part of the voyeurism 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I guess ...a bit boring because of too much gaming  (young right) they have guests but again gaming.... however they are adventurous with sex and I like that part of the voyeurism 

Before gaming was YT, now is more interesting because they play some different games.

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Before gaming was YT, now is more interesting because they play some different games.

i dont come here to watch them watch games ... I am a sexual voyeur ...and I like watching pretty girls with sexy or no clothes on sitting around , I like the saffic mood Monica and  Kristy enjoy with each other  ... this is the video games I watch   

• Like 2

On 11/7/2022 at 10:34 AM, Mark Thompson said:

i dont come here to watch them watch games ... I am a sexual voyeur ...and I like watching pretty girls with sexy or no clothes on sitting around , I like the saffic mood Monica and  Kristy enjoy with each other  ... this is the video games I watch   

off topic but there is that boring monica doing nothing with 3 other sexy body girlies in the tub... thats hot to watch