B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

5 hours ago, joyer said:

Since Alana came to RLC that it was a long time ago, it has not happened even once that I looked at B2 and did not find her face stuck in the fucking cell phone, how boring can a person be? she doesn't fuck doesn't bate barely doesn't speak, what's the matter with her? I think it's time to leave and make room for someone more interesting.

I actually think Alana has potential. She just in the wrong place. She could really show us this potential if she lived in the villa. This goes for Kristy as well. Two straight girl in one room. its a wrong idea.

6 minutes ago, Apooes said:

I actually think Alana has potential. She just in the wrong place. She could really show us this potential if she lived in the villa. This goes for Kristy as well. Two straight girl in one room. its a wrong idea.

I would put my money in Kristy rather than Alana.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I would put my money in Kristy rather than Alana.

ofc. However, I think they will both show their potential in areas where they can live more freely. They can't even have sex with other mens in bed because they're in the same room. 

Luna should be fired from the project and Luna's room should be turned into a sex room 😄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Apooes said:

ofc. However, I think they will both show their potential in areas where they can live more freely. They can't even have sex with other mens in bed because they're in the same room. 

Luna should be fired from the project and Luna's room should be turned into a sex room 😄

I don't think that Alana would never have sex on cam. Kristy said that she wants to bring but she can't because of this shared room. I think is BS because she can ask Alana to sleep in the LR. Is awkward, but she can.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that Alana would never have sex on cam. Kristy said that she wants to bring but she can't because of this shared room. I think is BS because she can ask Alana to sleep in the LR. Is awkward, but she can.

I don't understand why RLC management doesn't deal with this situation. 

1 minute ago, Apooes said:

I don't understand why RLC management doesn't deal with this situation. 

Because they think that two women sharing a bed can bring sub and an apartment can fit more women.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because they think that two women sharing a bed can bring sub and an apartment can fit more women.

If these two girls were Piper and Taylor, of course there would be more subs. But if you put two straight girls, people will regret for subscribing. Plan is very bad. If Lavi wasn't involved in the project, this flat would have been closed. I think.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is not the main cause, there are other factors to take into account than the fact that the girls share the same room
We could see it when the guy came to B2 this week to see Kristy

Just now, moos54 said:

This is not the main cause, there are other factors to take into account than the fact that the girls share the same room
We could see it when the guy came to B2 this week to see Kristy

What I said is what Kristy told Luna. Of course that the guy must be ok to be on cam.

2 hours ago, Apooes said:

i believe they talked about keeping their love life off camera before coming to rlc this time.

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

i agree one hundred percent