B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Can someone tell me who that young lady was just a few minutes ago, sitting down in the kitchen, and if she's a permanent residence

You need to be more specific. All three are tenants. No visitors.

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Can someone tell me who that young lady was just a few minutes ago, sitting down in the kitchen, and if she's a permanent residence

Blue Pantie: Kristy

nightdress: Monica.

White Shirt: Alana

Just now, esanders9863 said:

She was the one that was briefly sitting down before they all left, and also she's wearing the short pants

Is easier to describe how she was dressed because is hard who are you talking about just by her actions. I, for example, wasn't watching but if you say how she was dressed I can answer at any time. 😉

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Is easier to describe how she was dressed because is hard who are you talking about just by her actions. I, for example, wasn't watching but if you say how she was dressed I can answer at any time. 😉

Well I'm sorry about the lack of description I had of her, so whenever I spot her again in the kitchen, I will remember less of her action but more of what she was actually wearing, but I believe she was wearing a white top with short pants, well anyway I just found her interesting and being that I'm no longer a member, after Ulyana left, so right now I am only trying to see if there anyone 'specifically" that would prompt me to become a member again

37 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I'm sorry about the lack of description I had of her, so whenever I spot her again in the kitchen, I will remember less of her action but more of what she was actually wearing, but I believe she was wearing a white top with short pants, well anyway I just found her interesting and being that I'm no longer a member, after Ulyana left, so right now I am only trying to see if there anyone 'specifically" that would prompt me to become a member again

I think you are talking about Alana, she was already a participant in B2 when Ulyana was also present on RLC in B1 or B4

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you are talking about Alana, she was already a participant in B2 when Ulyana was also present on RLC in B1 or B4

B4 IIRC. The Ullyana was in B1 I think Anna, Lola and Mila were in B2.