B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

I checked, there was no phone call between Amira and her Italian boyfriend in the days before she disappeared, so either she has a new boyfriend, or she flew to Italy to her old boyfriend

26 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I checked, there was no phone call between Amira and her Italian boyfriend in the days before she disappeared, so either she has a new boyfriend, or she flew to Italy to her old boyfriend

what about when on the balcony, or offcam

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And now Marlene and Lavi arrive with beer and food.

If possible, they should both live in this house now. Only they can fix this house. 

It's a huge villa but very boring. 

Imagine Lavi, Zara, Marlene hang out together. :tongue:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Apooes said:

If possible, they should both live in this house now. Only they can fix this house. 

It's a huge villa but very boring. 

Imagine Lavi, Zara, Marlene hang out together. :tongue:

You have a point. But every woman that lived in the Villa stopped going out at night. The Villa is very far from the city and takes about a hour to get there by public transport.

I think they should stay Downtown and do some random visits to the Villa.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You have a point. But every woman that lived in the Villa stopped going out at night. The Villa is very far from the city and takes about a hour to get there by public transport.

I think they should stay Downtown and do some random visits to the Villa.

There are points where you are right, but I think Lavi and Marlene will make better use of all the facilities that will be available to them than the rest of the villa.