B4 - General Topic 2022 #52 (July)

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

welcome to reallifeoffcam

But it is also not a prison and it is completely real life that you go out on a nice and warm day. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

At some point she was in the FR toilet as the door was closed then open, Loraine appeared to find her in the Lift.

A little later she then came out of the lift on L3 helped Lilith zip up her dress and then went back in the lift, the next time I saw her she was in her room looking at herself in the mirror wearing her new shoes with today's outfit.

I find her to have issues with vanity, feeling wanted and being liked, she also seems to lack the ability to spend to long with the other girls, that said she must be spending her nights away with someone that she likes, likes her :confused: 

She's useless. Get rid of her fat ass!

• Upvote 1

I really don't understand why some use the lift so much. I would understand going form FR to the penthouse but use to go from the FR to the bedroom floor.  Is faster going by the stairs and they are so fat they can go up only one staircase.

52 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i guess what i should have said, that is the way it should be listed/named.  it's time for a name change anyway.

Like Harley 🙂 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Monica dancing in the FR wearing lingerie and high heels.

Monica, I know you read CC. This is beautiful, now bring a guy back to the Villa and fuck his brains out. You are an amazing lover and unlike many of the women on here you make sure YOU have an orgasm when the guy fucks you. Wouldn't hurt either to let him finish (with a condom on ) in your ass as you have allowed in the past. 

• Sad 1