No intrest

Guest 862286

Guest 862286

Or maybe her needs are more than selfish. I think the bottom line is the same for all who cheat, and that is you don't think you'll get caught. Tell you one thing though, your dead on the money about skinny having a nice frame.  8)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I know of... as far as I know I was the only person from CC watching at the time. It was around 10:30PM EST when it all unfolded.

Here's a link to the thread I started at the time:

http://camcaps.net/ana-danna/cat-fight/

As far as "skinny and chunky", that's what everyone here referred to them as until around the time all this unfolded. I guess at some point someone figured out that Ana was skinny and Danna was chunky. But I like skinny and chunky better - more fitting. :)

Hey hotcouple, so "the skinny one flicked the bird" huh?  I'm reading this shit and cracking the fuck up, it's hilarious.  Damn, and y'all were all in it like it was a soap, lmfao  ;D

She did! And I was rather shocked by it, as I thought that was something that only us Americans did. Of course, I was posting as quickly as I could as it was unfolding because I knew it was happening so fast that I'd end up forgetting half of it if I didn't.

Too funny.  Downright hilarious, lol.  I think flicking/flipping the bird has become an international thing now since most American movies are seen in other parts of the world. 

• 2 months later...

These are my favorite. They don't hide under the covers or around corners. They just lay it out there for us to like (or not). I think their sex is next to none and that fine bubble butt is ummmmmmmmmm and she knows how to use it. That horney Harvey with his Uncircumcised cock is always ready to go. They are 10 times more fun to watch than those that only have sex every other week and then hide in the dark and under covers. Harvey, I trade you places for a week. LOL