US General Domestic Politics (2022) #9 Begins 7/7/22

Just now, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Francis flew from Rome to Edmonton, where his welcoming party included Canadian Prime...

StnCld316 you have a better wheelchair than the pope

I have a motor on mine.  The best place for the Pope to be now is back in Rome where he belongs.  The Natives do not care about his fucking apologies.  All they're ever interested in is Billions of free taxpayers dollars they get every year.  Every time they think they've been done wrong they want to be compensated but all their misfortunes were on the governments 6 decades ago or longer but they want the taxpayer of this day to be responsible for others stupidity.  

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have a motor on mine.  The best place for the Pope to be now is back in Rome where he belongs.  The Natives do not care about his fucking apologies.  All they're ever interested in is Billions of free taxpayers dollars they get every year.  Every time they think they've been done wrong they want to be compensated but all their misfortunes were on the governments 6 decades ago or longer but they want the taxpayer of this day to be responsible for others stupidity.  

You sound like a White Canadian racist.:tongue:

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The Biden administration was slammed once again for boasting about falling gas prices with a...

America has enough oil to produce their own gas products and it would likely sell for a lot less.   They need to tell OPEC and these Middle Eastern Oil Arabs to shove their oil straight up their asses.

• Upvote 1