lina in the bathroom

I couldnt help notice when Lina washes at the sink she really does a number on her nose right up to the second knuckle,  I am sure there is toilet paper there for that use or kleenex.

Guest Squirrel

Back in the good old days, many people did this nose cleaning job (I will not admit to it myself). When this frantic nostril/knuckle/fisting act was performed, however, it was because they snorted up all of their coke the night before but were still hoping  to wash up a few more grains of Lady Snow that might not have not been absorbed. ---Anyway, be nice to Lina. She's probably a fun date if you can get her out of the house, she's not pretentious, not a high emotional-maintenance chick (hear me, NL?), probably comfortable and fun to visit. And she allows us into her house. And she doesn't appear to yell, scream, or nag...

(NL: don't take it wrong. We all love the divine Ms. N, too...)

Back in the good old days, many people did this nose cleaning job (I will not admit to it myself). When this frantic nostril/knuckle/fisting act was performed, however, it was because they snorted up all of their coke the night before but were still hoping  to wash up a few more grains of Lady Snow that might not have not been absorbed. ---Anyway, be nice to Lina. She's probably a fun date if you can get her out of the house, she's not pretentious, not a high emotional-maintenance chick (hear me, NL?), probably comfortable and fun to visit. And she allows us into her house. And she doesn't appear to yell, scream, or nag...

Luv em both!!!  :-*

She's a pig, a slob, and just plain gross.  To be frank, I don't think I could be around a woman like that.  She needs to get off her sweet ass and do some serious cleaning.  The fucking house is a pig pen.  I really don't know how they could be hairdressers and beauticians.  I wouldn't let her touch my hair, especially after knowing where her fingers have been.