B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

It’s been quite some time 😇😇😇 Welcome Mr.8 , hope you give this woman the pleasure she deserves 😊😊😇… ( Mathilda you can wear the headset so you don’t listen what’s going on next door 😆😆

One interesting detail about Esmi's last bate.

At one point, almost at the end, she humped her pussy really good on that blue blanket and she hasn't cleaned ever since IIRC.

Maybe her pussy wasn't that wet.  😅

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s been quite some time 😇😇😇 Welcome Mr.8 , hope you give this woman the pleasure she deserves 😊😊😇… ( Mathilda you can wear the headset so you don’t listen what’s going on next door 😆😆

she is awsome...the other 2 can keep sleeping

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

After taking some time off and relaxing , “ The President “ is back 😊😊 Enjoy another adventure everyone .

Im over Marlene she don't do nothing for me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

The President Angel Marlene missed some action as it seems , a woman enjoying life and sex life , nothing more to ask as a man in case anyone meets her , wield done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

7 minutes ago, RonS said:

Im over Marlene she don't do nothing for me.

I simply love women who have no sex boundaries and they want to explore their sex life , they want to make experiences , learn ever more their body and how far they can do with sex .. Marlene is the perfect example .

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

thats besides the point....the girl is great and has fun, good for her

People who enjoy life and smile , we only live once and Marlene simply makes the most out of having an as nicer life as possible , sex is always great for the mind .

• Upvote 2