B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Do you remember the exact time that this happened?

I can see that I posted 14 hours earlier , therefore it needs the mathematics  timing , it might be then around 03:00 RLC time  ? Will try and find out  the moment 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can see that I posted 14 hours earlier , therefore it needs the mathematics  timing , it might be then around 03:00 RLC time  ? Will try and find out  the moment 😇

That I got. 😅 But all that time she was on her phone 🤣

Just now, thinga69 said:

That I got. 😅 But all that time she was on her phone 🤣

She was kind of recording a voice message as she was repeating what she was trying to say in English ..It looked like she “ decided to stay in Barcelona “ despite having the chance being elsewhere ..but it might be a different meaning .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She was kind of recording a voice message as she was repeating what she was trying to say in English ..It looked like she “ decided to stay in Barcelona “ despite having the chance being elsewhere ..but it might be a different meaning .

I hear something like that. She also said that she was going to study at the university. I think she was Tinder browsing.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I hear something like that. She also said that she was going to study at the university. I think she was Tinder browsing.

We will see then what the future holds and brings for beautiful Mathilda 😇 

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you can not use the words beautiful and mathilda in the same sentence lol

I don’t know how you can say something like this as I think you don’t have access to the site and being able to watch if I have understood correctly .. and it is my own opinion about Mathilda who looks great , if she was approaching you to date you , please feel free to deny her because you don’t like her .

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know how you can say something like this as I think you don’t have access to the site and being able to watch if I have understood correctly .. and it is my own opinion about Mathilda who looks great , if she was approaching you to date you , please feel free to deny her because you don’t like her .

Don't feed the troll

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

what you just said is not what i'm saying lol.  i don't know what she looks like and she may be beautiful but the words beautiful and mathilda don't go together in my opinion.  with a name like mathilda it sounds like she came out of the wicked witch of the west book, has a big gnarly wart and a messed up nose lol.  nothing against her and i hope she doesn't take it wrong but that's what i think of when i hear the word mathilda.

18 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what you just said is not what i'm saying lol.  i don't know what she looks like and she may be beautiful but the words beautiful and mathilda don't go together in my opinion.  with a name like mathilda it sounds like she came out of the wicked witch of the west book, has a big gnarly wart and a messed up nose lol.  nothing against her and i hope she doesn't take it wrong but that's what i think of when i hear the word mathilda.

You judge the beauty of a person because of a stage name at her working environment ? What’s going on with  your mind ? In my language , Zabba means a person who is absolutely nasty looking , should I consider you a person of ugly looks because you carry the “ Zabba “ ?