B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I would have thought her sister would be doing this before her. Zaba is just a fucking do nothing. I don't want to hear the bullshit about Zaba's fucking at the beginning. 😁

well said sirJennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance!

• Thanks 1

See the source image

Goodness what a thrill ride that was for us and for her. Amazingly Awesome. This is why gentlemen we gave up one of our ribs, so we could be seduced by a Goddess of Love. St Peter has opened the pearly gates to heaven. Tonight, we both float on the clouds ESMI. Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of your life with all the voyeurs who only dream of such an experience to watch.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Good stuff....Be glad she finally did something. 😉

What do you mean, she did something like 4 days ago. But I don’t think she does it for anyone but herself, I think she likes it more than us. I just wish it’s not always in the dark, but let herself free even more 

I Watched both 11&12 view this woman loves her body and i do too! I hope she never changes it great bate hope next time it's the other way around and when you get a chance Esmi mail me that pink pillow love this woman

i'll send you my address

15 minutes ago, RonS said:

I Watched both 11&12 view this woman loves her body and i do too! I hope she never changes it great bate hope next time it's the other way around and when you get a chance Esmi mail me that pink pillow love this woman

i'll send you my address

Don’t get weird 🙄😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RonS said:

Okay!

Lol, but agree, quite frankly, I hope she doesn’t read the dumb comments of few people we make here, but I think she is still not letting herself go like lMathilda or Melani or Karol