B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

You know what would be interesting if they gave  this beauiful and sexy Esmi a apt like Leora's long term i would keep my account long term.This girl don't have to do nothing like Leora. And she get top cam amazing girl maybe RLC will consider

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RonS said:

You know what would be interesting if they gave  this beauiful and sexy Esmi a apt like Leora's long term i would keep my account long term.This girl don't have to do nothing like Leora. And she get top cam amazing girl maybe RLC will consider

That’s true, I will renew soon because of her but I am not sure one month or 3 months. She needs to be more active and creative though. I haven’t watch Leora in years. 

8 hours ago, RonS said:

Well , if we are lucky and Esmi keeps on enjoying the stay as she does like the last months , we maybe get to enjoy her for 3 years as with the European Union Ukrainians refugees law . But for sure , a clever girl and educated girl like Esmi should also know when the time to abandon this life has come and finally make the life like the rest of each and everyone one of us and not dragged into this world which eventually and as we have seen with long term participants like Leora and Nelly for example change you completely .

Very nice post , it is the “ Summer Of Esmi “ , so many interesting and nice talks and opinions here about a girl who has captivated us simply because she’s real , original , genuine and authentic. And to ruin a bit my comment making it naughty 😂 , I CAN NEVER EVER remember any girl in history having these kind of orgasms like Esmi has , long and exhausting , knocking her down , her sessions are a masterpiece to watch and this is something really unique ..The time she will do full open approaches, can’t think the “ red hot 🥵 “ of the forum talks 😇

• Like 2