B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

# 1. Martina, she is extremely sexual, seductive, and is bi sexual. A lot of fun to watch and I know she would be a blast to party with. Very beautiful and kind woman in so many ways. She has the confidence that I desire along with the intelligence, and she is very comfortable with who she is in her own skin.

# 2 Holly for mostly the same reasons I listed for Martina.

# 3 TIE ........ESMI and ZARA

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

So is this a date with Beatrice or just good friends.

Just good friends.  Esmi is actively in pursuit of a man, either just as a date or as a BF, just watch how she enjoy watching cheasy   softcore romantic movies. I know that in our fantasy she likes women, but she's 100% strait.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just good friends.  Esmi is actively in pursuit of a man, either just as a date or as a BF, just watch how she enjoy watching cheasy   softcore romantic movies. I know that in our fantasy she likes women, but she's 100% strait.

police cop GIF by South Park

19 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

I lean maybe esmi is now doing it naturally more but the one time I saw her bating it didn’t feel realistic to me. It took her over 15 minutes, I mean every. Normal healthy person male or female gets finished in 5 minutes or less if they want to…

Firstly, maybe she didn't want to - drawing the process out, edging etc. can make it much more intense, and when she bates she usually has more than one orgasm.

Secondly, there are many many women out there who cannot cum in less than 5 minutes - 10% of women have never had an orgasm at all, and many others of us need a good long time to get there - so your post is basically bullshit.

• Upvote 8