B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , if we are lucky and Esmi keeps on enjoying the stay as she does like the last months , we maybe get to enjoy her for 3 years as with the European Union Ukrainians refugees law . But for sure , a clever girl and educated girl like Esmi should also know when the time to abandon this life has come and finally make the life like the rest of each and everyone one of us and not dragged into this world which eventually and as we have seen with long term participants like Leora and Nelly for example change you completely .

Very nice post , it is the “ Summer Of Esmi “ , so many interesting and nice talks and opinions here about a girl who has captivated us simply because she’s real , original , genuine and authentic. And to ruin a bit my comment making it naughty 😂 , I CAN NEVER EVER remember any girl in history having these kind of orgasms like Esmi has , long and exhausting , knocking her down , her sessions are a masterpiece to watch and this is something really unique ..The time she will do full open approaches, can’t think the “ red hot 🥵 “ of the forum talks 😇

Well, Esmi is already finding a job. But in her case i think it isn't a 9-5 job, she's contracted to do something specific. 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, Esmi is already finding a job. But in her case i think it isn't a 9-5 job, she's contracted to do something specific. 

As was said , clever and educated , she won’t need this in the short or long term .

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As was said , clever and educated , she won’t need this in the short or long term .

She loves panting and art, I don't think that she would leave her career as a painter for the RLC's easy money. She have a real talent and in a city like Barcelona were people love art  I think that she will never be without a job.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She loves panting and art, I don't think that she would leave her career as a painter for the RLC's easy money. She have a real talent and in a city like Barcelona were people love art  I think that she will never be without a job.

She can do both 

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

She can do both 

She can but I don't think that she want.

I think that it can be hard to have a relationship living in an apartment full of cams and it looks like Esmi really wants a relationship. Pay attention how she has been sleeping hugging a pillow like it was a person.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She can but I don't think that she want.

I think that it can be hard to have a relationship living in an apartment full of cams and it looks like Esmi really wants a relationship. Pay attention how she has been sleeping hugging a pillow like it was a person.  

Idk, trying not to read to much into that stuff cause I really don’t know her. But I believe she can do both, the apartment is easy and if she likes it which I think she does who cares

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Nun, wenn wir Glück haben und Esmi den Aufenthalt weiterhin so genießt wie in den letzten Monaten, können wir sie vielleicht 3 Jahre lang genießen, wie es das ukrainische Flüchtlingsgesetz der Europäischen Union vorsieht. Aber sicher sollte ein kluges Mädchen und gebildetes Mädchen wie Esmi auch wissen, wann die Zeit gekommen ist, dieses Leben aufzugeben und das Leben endlich wie der Rest von jedem und jedem zu einem von uns zu machen und nicht in diese Welt zu ziehen, was schließlich und wie wir habe bei langjährigen Teilnehmern wie Leora und Nelly zum Beispiel gesehen, dass du dich komplett verändert hast.

Sehr schöner Beitrag, es ist der „Sommer von Esmi“, so viele interessante und nette Gespräche und Meinungen hier über ein Mädchen, das uns einfach gefesselt hat, weil sie echt, originell, echt und authentisch ist. Und um meinen Kommentar ein bisschen zu ruinieren, indem ich ihn unartig mache 😂 , ich kann mich NIEMALS an ein Mädchen in der Geschichte erinnern, das diese Art von Orgasmen hatte, wie Esmi sie hatte, lang und anstrengend, sie niederzuschlagen, ihre Sitzungen sind ein Meisterwerk, das man sich ansehen sollte, und das ist etwas wirklich einzigartig ..Die Zeit, in der sie volle offene Ansätze machen wird, kann sich nicht vorstellen, dass die „red hot 🥵 “ der Forumsgespräche 😇

Wie stellt man beim Wichsen vor der Cam fest, dass Esmi klug u. gebildet ist?😉

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Wie stellt man beim Wichsen vor der Cam fest, dass Esmi klug u. gebildet ist?😉

She is smart enough and the rest of girls to take you money 🤷‍♂️…so maybe you are the idiot