B2 - General Topic 2022 #18 (July)

1 hour ago, Boing said:

Yes, I heard it too: he leaves today and will drive to Rome and will come back on Monday or Tuesday, I don't remember well.

I also do not think she will go with him ... but it is a strange coincidence.

He isn't going he will be at work, he invited her to visit at work on Sunday afternoon but she couldn't go.

It sounded like he worked at a hotel in the bars or at the pool, maybe a DJ it wasn't said

Rome is a 13 -14 hour drive from Barcelona according to Google Maps, good luck with that on a Friday in July.  :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Lui non andrà, sarà al lavoro, l'ha invitata a far visita al lavoro domenica pomeriggio ma lei non è potuta andare.

Sembrava che lavorasse in un hotel nei bar o in piscina, forse un DJ non è stato detto

Roma è a 13-14 ore di auto da Barcellona secondo Google Maps, buona fortuna con quello un venerdì di luglio.  :rolleyes:

How did you know that he no longer goes to Rome? Did Lavi meet him again in B2 or was there a phone call?

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Some said here that she told that guy she was going to Rome, but I don't think he's going with her.

She had told him but later (just before leaving) he said "So you are going to Rome Friday?" She said yes but she was coming home Sunday. Also, he wanted to invite her to someplace. I think he said he was "playing" somewhere and wanted her to come. Thus the conversation about Rome. Here is the convo.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

That dress makes your bum look big Penny, take it back, long dresses don't suit you :angel: 

Oh well after trying on others she went for it and Kaley and Penny left.

She wore a bra but the dress was falling off her, she will be popular where ever they are going..