The continuing Neaderthal

I will not talk about Ruslan's filthy nasty behavior by not washing his body. It is of no consequence to state his obviously childish fascination and obsession with cells phones and video games. It is hard to determine whether he is developmentally delayed, or simply stupid in the extreme. However, to stay up until 3:30 am playing video games with sound blaring in a bedroom where someone is sleeping is disheartening enough.

The epitome of ignorance for me, is when he finally goes to bed with her in that same room, turns on the giant television and plays a movie loud enough to wake anyone within a mile of his apartment. I think he is beyond stupid. This mammal is an inconsiderate, thoughtless Neanderthal with few social skills one can recognize. He should be taken out to the woods and made to live in a cave where he belongs. Congratulations RLC you have a real winner in that couple..........NOT!!!!!!!

can build autistic no social relationship

who afraid of something

and that comes with ruslan very strong before the fear of water and dealing with other people

I do not want to experience with when times get a resulting

Is this guy gay or what  never fucks this poor girl any guy in the world would give his two arms have sumthing like her and he never washes and pays any attention too her hopefully she'll leave the dumb cunt and find sumthing bett, and dude leave ur mates blonde squeese alone can see clearly you so wanna fuck her i don't blame ya but hwne you got ur own fucking hot girl root her for fuck sake what a dick head...