B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

21 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Because Tereza pushed Holly in a few mins before that, they’re just messing around 

Yes but they started arguing and just did again, Thor and Timur, Thor really knows how to ruin a party.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I know you all like to bitch about Nelly and Bogdan, but they have always put on one hell of good party when they want to. Tonight, shows what kind of hosts they are.

Agree they are great hosts

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

So it’s Thor’s fault if Tereza started it by throwing in Holly? 😂

Its Thors fault to argue with people being agressive, its at every party he ends up like that, has nothing to do with Tereza throwing Holly in the pool 🙂

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Its Thors fault to argue with people being agressive, its at every party he ends up like that, has nothing to do with Tereza throwing Holly in the pool 🙂

But didn’t they start arguing because Timur didn’t want Thor to throw Tereza in the pool? That’s on Timur, not Thor. If you don’t want throwing in the pool, you don’t throw someone else in first like Tereza did. Thors a plonker at times, but he didn’t do anything wrong there

2 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

But didn’t they start arguing because Timur didn’t want Thor to throw Tereza in the pool? That’s on Timur, not Thor. If you don’t want throwing in the pool, you don’t throw someone else in first like Tereza did. Thors a plonker at times, but he didn’t do anything wrong there

He always argues at every party thats his problem, and he is to agressive at times.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He always argues at every party thats his problem, and he is to agressive at times.

Agreed, as I said, he’s a plonker at times, but I’m not going to blame him for something silly like this.