B7 - General Topic 2022 #9 (July / August)

It’s also obvious that no matter what happens or what’s still going on , Bogdan is a really respected person by almost everyone , the girls ( and guys ) know that he is a descent guy and I believe a person that they can trust . 

His biggest though respect that I personally recognize to him is that he has NEVER EVER abandoned or lost faith in his wife no matter the reasons he has given him in Barcelona . All in all , he might not be at his prime like once was and i believe for sure that the female viewers were also fans of him , he is always at least trying to have a respect in front of everyone that pays for his living on cameras , although the money isn’t a problem for this couple .

As far as Esmi is concerned , there are no more words to use , Esmi is the number 1 popular girl , they all like her , they all befriend her ( even the clever ones who know that can gain a lot by being next to her 😆😏 ) . 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s also obvious that no matter what happens or what’s still going on , Bogdan is a really respected person by almost everyone , the girls ( and guys ) know that he is a descent guy and I believe a person that they can trust . 

His biggest though respect that I personally recognize to him is that he has NEVER EVER abandoned or lost faith in his wife no matter the reasons he has given him in Barcelona . All in all , he might not be at his prime like once was and i believe for sure that the female viewers were also fans of him , he is always at least trying to have a respect in front of everyone that pays for his living on cameras , although the money isn’t a problem for this couple .

As far as Esmi is concerned , there are no more words to use , Esmi is the number 1 popular girl , they all like her , they all befriend her ( even the clever ones who know that can gain a lot by being next to her 😆😏 ) . 

That's is true. The name that I heard the most this night was "Esma".

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I don’t watch other people party but from I get it’s her birthday, right? If that’s the case, it makes sense. 

Most parties are like this, the only difference is that in this one she was more active because it's her bd and she is really happy.

Call me crazy, but I am waiting for the day that Heavenly Holly takes Terrific Tantalizing Tereza to that place she has never been before. I keep watching and buzzing around them because I think it is coming one of these drunken nights. I am sure that Timur and Thor would love to see it as much as we would.

• Upvote 3

At least , the most interesting tenants to watch and have at least contributed with their own things ( Lilith is a weird individual worth watching , Zabava offered us a fantastic almost all nighter session and Kristy who , well , she’s Kristy 😇😊 - to name the ones who maybe the viewers think that they haven’t done much ) , are currently active and present in the FR . 

I don’t think that most of the viewers are missing or would have a big request to see any other girl in the FR … except Martina of course who is a category by herself and we can’t consider her as single / couple on vacation of course ..

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me, Samson is being an asshole sleeping like that with Mathilda because she's not even aware of it.

If I was him, I would move her drunk ass over and out of my way. He has been nothing but nice to her since she got herself plastered.